Index > Farm buildings
Back to Content list
- North Road
- Brighton Road
The original South Lancing Manor.
Building dates to 16th or early 17th Century
Consecrated in 1972
Here Lord Alfred Douglas died in 1945
The lamppost near the doorway has been digitally removed.
Monks Farm from side view.
Showing detail of stonework chimney stack.
New Salts Farm
Built by 1753
Old Salts Farm
Dates to at least 1698
Currently used by
West Sussex Health & Social Care NHS Trust
©copyright RayHamblett 2004
Permission granted to reproduce for personal and educational use only. Commercial copying is prohibited.