Index > Theatres & Cinemas
Back to Main Menu
Formerly the Luxor Cinema,
was opened in 1940. Became Bingo hall in 1965 until early 1980's.
Now run as Walter Wall Carpets, a Cafe and Cycle shop.
Update January 2006.
The Cycle Station business moved into the premises formerly occupied by Walter Wall Carpets who have moved to alternative premises in North Road.
2015. Both the cycle station and the cafe have ceased trading at the Luxor premises
The Cycle Station are trading on the internet as Electric Bikes Direct
The Luxor in it's prime
Former Odeon/Regal Cinema until 1952
Opened as the Odeon in 1933.
More on Lancing Cinemas at BN15.co.uk
ęcopyright RayHamblett 2006
Permission granted to reproduce for personal and educational use only. Commercial copying is prohibited.